Answered By: Reference Desk
Last Updated: Dec 16, 2015     Views: 78

We do not. KSU does though. If you go to the Worldcat database and search "Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery" you can get it via ILL. If you need help with this process or need a more in-depth answer please email me at

Related Topics

Contact Us